Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jane is an amazing girl





Jane loves to play pretend. I caught her the other day on our patio using our laundry rack for drying clothes as a counter for take out chicken. I think she was hankering for some chicken strips or something. She was making a lot of noise so I snuck up and took her picture. When she discovered me she started to throw chicken at me (plastic clips for holding clothes). She is one of our emotional ones who with the elequence of an 8 year old will tell you what is exactly on her mind. She is only 4 but will ask you a hundred questions. Travis and Michael the other day teamed up on her and asked her too many questions and she couldn't respond but all they did was teach her how to ask more questions in a different and nagging way. She'll just watch me make my coffee in the morning and say why do you have to have two creams and two sugars? Isn't one enough? Why do you need sugar at all? Mom says it'll make you fat. It is challenging to wake up with the enemy using your kids as a missile into your heart. So I had to create a rule of no questions until Daddy has had at least one cup of coffee.

No comments: