Friday, May 8, 2009

CC Worship Conference #10 Morning Day3

I checked out Christy's new grass she is growing. Pastor Rick's wife Christy was longing for some grass. I don't know if her toes were complaining they wanted to be tickled by fresh soft grass, but she felt compelled to do this. It is beautiful as the pretty green color comes out. Rick even used it in his illustration during one of his teachings. After checking out the grass I was met by the wild animal named Eclipse. A ferocious canine with an amazing ability to love the tar out of you. It is a secret weapon that captivates you and controls you as he turns on these tractor beam puppy eyes that lock onto you gravitationally and draw you in mesmerized to go to him. Then you spend hours at his beckoning call petting and scratching him. I was for a time captured by his evil scheme to distract me and make my his slave to personally scratch him but know I am stronger that that. Eclipse you may have Pastor Rick Christy and the kids under your power but not me never. (I'll send that chew toy soon okay shhh don't tell anyone).



No comments: