Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pork Joy and Green Tea Coke I love Japan


They are so much fun here in Japan and the things that we see some times just make you giggle. So I wanted to share with my family some recent items that made me giggle and I actually bought. The Coca Cola Green Tea Coke was very good. To my surprise it was great. My kids really liked it too. The Pork Joy gloves just was too funny. I do get joy from my pork. My pork chops, bacon, ham, etc all give me great joy and now my hands get to wear joy my little piggies are so happy. This little piggy went to the Japanese hardware store and about died to see cousin porky's skin packaged for glove wear. Sorry for the bad joke.

Stay tuned as later this month the Pepsi Co will come out with a Shiso flavor which if I am not mistaken is Basil.

1 comment:

Felice said...

The Green tea Coca-cola definitely looks good...hope we get it here soon too! :)
Felice