Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Grace and Mercy


Remember Mercy is not getting the punishment you deserve.
Remember Grace is unmerited favor where you get things you haven't earned.

On the cross of Christ mercy was displayed by the wrath of God being expiated and we who believe on Christ obtain mercy and our sins are forgiven.

God gets all excited and wants to pour out his grace so He says hey I'll throw in eternal life and a dwelling place in heaven...not only that! But I'll give you my son to abide in you...Not only that but I will seal you with the Holy Spirit...and not only that but I will empower you and gift you with abilities to do those things that are on your heart...Not only that I will never leave you nor forsake you...not only that but I will give you every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places...Not only that but if you sin I am ready and willing to forgive any thing you could ever do. Just confess your sin and I'll be faithful and just to forgive your sin...Not only that.... It can go on and on and for all eternity we will be experiencing the grace of our gracious loving heavenly Father. Eph 1 John 3,14,20 1Jn 1:9 I love Jesus Christ and am anxious for experiencing more and more of his wonderful grace.

No comments: