Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Birthday Pictures





Here are some more pictures of Erika Takamiya's party. The first one is my beautiful bride Mihoko. That was the smile that melted my heart from day one since I met her. She is all mine guys. The next picture is of Asako Yokota who recently became a Christian and was Baptized last month in the Okutama River. Standing next to Asako is Candice Rose. Rich Rose's bride. She is from Hawaii. Rich and Candice are the servant/leaders. They are so versatile and will assume any role to benefit the body. They have total selfless attitudes. Pray for the Rose family as they have just started a Bible Study in Fuchu. God is growing it. One family move to be near them and they are not saved. Pray that they will respond to the Gospel. The next flick is of yours truly playing a game. I wasn't drinking enough water and got dehydrated. I felt sick and had a head ache. Travis brought me a chunk of ice and I stuck it on my head. It really cooled me off quickly. I also drank some gateraide type dring and I felt better within 30 minutes. The next picture is of Travis' wife Dawn Takamiya. She is an Ohio native and was a Vollyball player in her college days. God has used this and she has joined a vollyball mama club where they play with other moms once a week. They stick her at right front and she just spikes the ball all the time. I feel sorry for the other team. Anyway, two or three of the moms and kids present at the party are from her vollyball club. The last picture is of a Japanese/Hawaiian Baryshnikov. Naw, this is just travis catching a grape that was thrown at him. But he looks like he is posing in a ballet move pirouette or how ever you spell it. And he looks so happy. Hmm I think he is liking the ministry.

No comments: