Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free

You are FREE to serve the Lord through his FREE Spirit: "Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me [with thy] free spirit." Psalm 51:12
John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."
Romans 6:22 "But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life."
1 Cor 9:19 "For though I be free from all [men], yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more."

Galatians 5:1 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."

1Peter 2:16 "As free, and not using [your] liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God."

Why should I say anything more when the scripture says it all.

No comments: