Saturday, June 19, 2010

Suberi die

Suberidai is a slide in Japanese. But my butt was too big and my ride was not so fun this time. I just went on this thing last fall and I was okay. This time I had friction burns and red paint like racing stripes all down my sides. Needless to say, I sat out the rest of the time. My kids had a blast and went numerous times. The slide is like a conveyor system with those roller trays that take boxes from the back of a warehouse down to the loading docks. We were told it was very dangerous and we shouldn't ride on those things. Here they are at a public park for anyone to get hurt on. This one is about 300 yards like a football field long. There is a great stream in the park and rope swing and hiking trails. I made a pun on the word suberi which is like slippery and die meaning death.

No comments: