Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our newest ESL addition

Naoka is a fire cracker full of energy. Literally, I thought how hard could it be to sing some songs and play toys with a 2 year old. I am rethinking the wisdom of this venture. He is only signed up for 6 weeks and so we will just continue to hang out and run around. I am really running after him with a flash card of the color Orange and as he runs from me he is shouting ORANJIIIIIII. I am so exhausted from this one little guy than any of my other classes. You can see the one picture where I thought a kid video might capture his attention for 10 minutes. My kids were watching the dumb video and Naoka was bouncing on the couch watching my kids watch a video. Too funny. I only have 4 more weeks. yea me. I need some toddler strategy to get his attention. I must have a combat strategy to not only captivate our mark but to engage in linguistic appropriation tatics that brain wash our subject. This calls for bear puppet, Super flash cards and Old MacDonald heavy metal style. Ready engage. Pray for me I'm going in.

No comments: