Friday, June 3, 2011

Home is in the heart

I live in Japan my home is where my family is.  Yet when I return to the US and enter my childhood home I have a tendency to say, "Ah, its good to be home again." Yet when I went to Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa a place of Spiritual residence where I did a lot of growing I caught myself saying, "Ah its good to be home." Where is home? We use the cliche "Home is where the heart is." I have to agree. The fondness of good blessings and memories make things worthy of being called home. I have a heavenly home. I haven't seen it and I don't know really what to expect. Yet I know that when I get to that final destination it will be that same thought..."Ah it is good to be home."

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5 who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.  
1 Pet 1:3-5

 I can't wait to go home now question is which one am I referring to?

No comments: