Friday, June 27, 2008

I'M NOT STRESSED OKAY!


Whew, we are all good yep it's just hunky dorey here in the Bolinger homestead. I am not stressed, I am not stressed. As long as I have peanut butter I'm good yep! Praise the Lord for Trials. 1 Corinthians 9:27 (NIV) "I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize."
Did Paul mean he sometimes beat his head against a wall in the prisons to get his mind back into focus? I have thrown in the towel and the dishes and the couch and everything else. We are still not done. I was hoping and praying to be done by Friday the 27th but it isn't looking that way. We are so close. I believe God is allowing us a few more days to hang out and take our time. We still don't have a renter. Pray for a godly family to rent our place. So we may have it through July one. We have almost finished painting, and we just need to vacate and clean the carpet and were done...moving that is. There is still packing and sorting to be done. We are just shifting the location of packing to another location. There is a good amount of stress but I am learning to take time out and play with the kids and take a nap and not try to do everything all at once. Well I gotta go blog ya later.

No comments: