Sunday, September 6, 2009

Calvary Chapel Iruma get its own building






Hey everyone,
God continues to pour out his blessings here. We had asked to use one of the buildings on the property for our own church. They said yes. The old preschool building is now being worked on to get it ready for services. In the mean time we will be in the bigger sanctuary while the work continues. We are cleaning and painting and setting things in order. It is awesome to see what God is doing here. A man came to church today whose Father built some of the furniture here. He wants to bring his family but we don't have children's ministry yet. Pray for servants to want to come and serve the Lord ministering to the kids and also pray for a worship leader. I am currently leading worship but today was a great reminder why I am not doing this professionally. I was singing a song that has a long drawn out HOSANNA word. My kids thought I sounded like the gyouza vendor driving around the street. They sing Gyoooooozaaaaaaa many times and it is monotone and very annoying. Well maybe it is my singing that is monotone and annoying the Gyouza guy is usually on key. Tonight after dinner Mihoko was singing that part of the song and the girls giggled saying, "Oh we thought he was singing the Gyouza song. LOL


I am personally mortified. Please pray for a worship leader thank you.

No comments: