Thursday, February 25, 2010

Overkill?

While on a hospital call today visiting someone we saw this huge floral arrangement. It was shocking to see how big it was the rooms are tiny so it wouldn't fit. Mihoko says this thing has to cost in the high hundreds of dollars to a thousand. It was as big as me and that's big. Mihoko said there must be a politician or a family of one in that section of the hospital. I thought to my self talk about over kill and then I had to laugh about the implications of people in a hospital dying and the floral arrangement is what finishes you off trying to pick the thing up and smell it. The pot is clay and must be close to a hundred pounds itself. I tell Mihoko if I am ever in the hospital just have people donate to the church so it can be fixed up. I will be bummed at expensive flowers dying in front of me while the church has so many needs. But I am not intending on going to the hospital any time soon except for my constant eating of this Costco bread.

No comments: