Thursday, October 16, 2008

Duty to God and to country

Well it arrived and I have voted. It is anti-climatic. Even though I made choices I am not satisfied with the options. It's like going to an all you can eat sushi place and they only have three kinds and two are not edible. Hmm, as I pray and vote I know that God has an end times schedule to keep; kind of like Santa has a list and he's checking it twice. God has a plan and there is no checking it's all good and it's all going to happen and he will have the right people in office to implement his plan. I still vote for the greater good which I am not sure what that was for this election. The propositions are all in the billions of dollars and I have a bad taste in my mouth over the AIG executives who went on a hunting trip billing the company $86,000 for it they day after they received millions of dollars of bail out money. I can't help see that this is just the status quo of all executives and politicians. So as I see these propositions I wonder gee what pork is in this thing that we have no idea. We need a bullet train but it is over 10 billion. The LA rail system started out with x number of billions and over ran into the hundreds of billions with corruption at every turn. I can't wait until Jesus returns to this earth. Oh how wonderful it will be when true righteousness rules the land and the Judge Jesus sees into the hearts and minds of men and can judge the motives behind everything. Won't that cause a legislator to think twice before he submits a bill in the committee. Jesus won't need a line item veto because they won't add anything. He'll be the law maker and giver and enforcer. Amen.

No comments: