Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fabio and Sakurako

We were blessed to be invited by Fabio and Sakurako to come and dine with them in their new place. God has blessed this family. They attend Grace Christian Fellowship and we are trying to steel them away. NOT! But they are great people and we loved the fellowship with them. Fabio is from Brazil lived in the US in Boston and then Married Sakurako and came back to Japan. They have 2 Kids Sorae and William and love Jesus. It was a blessing. Gochisosamadeshita. God bless you guys.

How do you like the RED shirt my Mom got me? She likes to see be stand out. It's not enough for me to be fat and blond and foreign she has to get me this blaring flag of he look at me. I am so glad I am not a missionary in Spain cause those bulls would love me.

No comments: