Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer in Japanese I think?

It's Sunday night and we are messing around on the computer. Here is one for the Grandparents to see Jane adapting to Japanese language very well. I am actually jealous as her little sponge brain has absorbed the Japanese language in less than a year. Pray for me to listen to Jesus' teaching and become like a child to learn the language. I have been at it for 20 years and I am all over the place grammatically. I feel like I ride a bike with loose handle bars and it turns every which way and pops out altogether sometimes. Jane's Rendition of the song has some cute enunciation slips as certain sounds are similar but the intonation can mean something different. I guess the content of the song will be only for those who can speak Japanese. Merry Christmas Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments: