Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting Reacquainted with So Cal Culture? Hmm? Can that be good?


Getting reacquainted to American Culture can be very bad for you. The evidence in these pictures make me drool and at the same time I am worried about my wife's eating habits in the States there. Let's see here, there is Thai Spice, Carl's, Ramen, and Cherry on Top now the question is did she eat this on the first day or was it spread out over the course of 9 days? We love you honey and we are glad your back now lets get out those palates videos I need them more than she does.


Mihoko also went to visit our son Caleb's grave he would have been 12 years old on January 31st. We like to dream about what he would have been like. Our son Caleb for those of you who don't know lived til he was 3-1/2 years old. He had a heart problem like Rachel and we waited for two months in the hospital for a heart transplant and he became too sick. He left the hospital for eternity holding the hand of Jesus in October of 2000. He is now completely healed and walks the streets of gold in heaven. I can't wait till I am able to see him again in heaven. We love and miss you son.

No comments: