Sunday, February 15, 2009

Train to Church




Hey we are doing fine without mom. We actually got up and did breakfast eggs and toast not just cereal. We got on the train and went to a great day hanging out at Church. Tokorozawa is a great fun place. The kids all love to hang out with each other and play and goof around that the adults just like to sip tea and talk about God the Bible life jobs vacations food anything. It is really feeling like home. Many of the members are asking us about Mihoko and how I am doing and we are just enjoying the fellowship. God bless you CCT. Today we finished Genesis 50 and we will be rolling into Exodus next week. Travis played a song form Paul Baloche I think it was called Hossana. It was great in Japanese. If any of you want to hear or download music that Calvary's in Japan are producing then check out the website http://worship.calvaryjapan.com/. You can get lyrics and mp3 samples of songs it is so cool. I am personally praying for a worship CD to come out yet no one has time to work on something like that. Anyway, I'll write more later. I am wiped out tired.

1 comment:

Felice said...

Mommy and I are going to have big bowls of Japanese noodles tomorrow... I asked if she would rather have something other than Japanese food (ha ha) and she said they're not the same here in the States...so... of course I'm up for noodles. She is doing fine, I'm sure you hear from her everyday. Hang in there...praying for you.
Felice