Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Calvary Chapel Tokorozawa baptism and BBQ






Calvary Chapel Tokorozawa had a BBQ at the Okutama river and offered the opportunity for anyone to get Baptised. It was a great time of fellowship. The food was awesome as usual. The kids and some adults had a great time swimming and jumpping off a big rock. Nathan was having so much fun with Kazuma Okawara those two were about three hours straight in very cold water. They were shivering extremely bad and yet they still wanted to brave the water. We finally made them retire their rock jumpping and call it a day there were some new faces and many missionaries from Okinawa. It was a great time and better food. Get a load of that squid on the BBQ. MMMMM. It was tasty. I would have never drempt of living in Japan and eating BBQ'd squid. Only God can do that. God bless you Pastor Traivs and the CC Tokorozawa guys.


Pastor Travis did not dissapoint the crowd in performing his traditional Back flip off the rock. I was impressed again but I did not attempt to copy him this year as I am getting older and it takes me a while to recover from my mishaps. I can't do a perfect back flip. I do some kind of a side ways roll into a perfect belly flop. I tip my hat to travis and his awesome flipping. God bless you man you rock.

No comments: