Monday, May 12, 2008

Rachel's Heart Recording Session






WOW, We have been so blessed. I was asked by a small men's group bible study to go and share about Rachel's story. She received a heart transplant in november 2005. At this study they recorded a dvd of my mess, well there was a dad there whose son records for a living and he's a pro. He is working on some Disney stuff and others. But they were able to rent a private studio for free. Thanks and God bless you Adam. Nic the son approached us through a friend and said let's get the story on video. I said great. This was totally an answer to prayer. Mihoko and I have been praying that someone would help us to get through the difficulty and piece it together. This was way over the top. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Nic and Ashley and Brittany God bless you for all your efforts. May God use this to bring many into his kingdom and comfort those going through similar situations.

No comments: