Friday, May 16, 2008

Warfare or just family of accidents

Well we have been experiencing some accidents all happening at the same time. I don't really know if it is Spiritual Warfare or my family just being accident prone. If I believe that this is attributed to Warfare even though it is not I have lost nothing but have insured my family in being more protected by praying more fervently. If I blow this off as not being warfare and it is then I am a sitting target and we will experience more things that could escalate to worse reactions. These kind of accidents are probably not of a warfare but I am not taking chances and praying that God would protect us. We are prone to being careless and clutzy. I would hate to walk around Japan and not be covered by prayer. The following all happened in a weeks time. Some of you I am sure can relate. My attitude is not what is going to happen next. Rather my attitude is bring it on. We had a bumper bender, a burned leg on a iron, a split scalp that needed two staples, and my 10 year old got a big zit. The last one was just for fun. The other thing is we have lost about 5 hubcaps in the lat three months. I have bought two sets of the caps. I think we will go commando from now on.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That back of the head must have been painful.