Saturday, March 21, 2009

CCJC

The worship was heavenly. I wish I could upload the sets to the web. The new songs that have been translated were glorious and the working hard to stay true to the the original lyrics are really great. It can be a stumbling block when a song is said to be translated but then as you sing the lyrics are not saying the same thing. God bless all you guys for allowing God to use you to bless the body here. I can't wait until we go the heaven. There was on the trip to the conference a cloudy sky. As we were riding the train the sun was beaming through the clouds with rays going gloriously everywhere. Rachel staring out the window with the clickety clack of the train tracks says, "when I see clouds like that Mommy I can hear the music of heaven." We asked her what it sounded like. She said she could not explain it. I all the more want to get to heaven to hear this glorious music of heaven.



No comments: