Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello Kitty and Za Moru




We took a trip to the Mizuho Mall or just Za Moru. Iruma has a free shuttle bus to take us from the Eki or train station all the way 20 mins to the Mall. The kids love the fact it is a Hello Kitty bus. Anyway, at the mall they have these shopping carts and the girls are trying to race first Rachel is in the lead and then Jane and finally Rachel is the winner I thing? Wait Jane is out of her cart because she already won. Hooray, Hey is that McDonald's in the background? We had a great time at the Mall.


That dressing room don't look too stable. I um would be afraid to go in there and fall out the side or just my luck some Calvary Pastors will come by and wheel me up to Mc Donald's and order food. Or they'd run me out into the parking lot and send me wheeling down the parking garage ramp as I scream in utter horror as I have one leg in the pant and one leg out. Perish the thought. Okay back to reality.

No comments: