Thursday, April 22, 2010

Meet the In-Laws

Mr and Mrs Hori are wonderful people. After all they allowed their daughter to marry me. LOL My first meeting of them was at a dinner in Mihoko's apartment in Azusa California. Her dad and I showed up wearing an almost identical plaid colored dress shirt. It was hilarious. We were unable to communicate much but we had a fun time all the more. Before Mihoko and I married I was a short term missionary back in 1989 to Japan and stayed two weeks in their home. That was too funny we were drawing on napkins and flapping arms and doing all we could just to say something simple. After 22 years of that I have to go to bed now as my arms are tired and my hand is cramping. Hopefully, I'll master the Japanese language faster with them here now. That or learn to fly.

No comments: