Friday, April 2, 2010

Moving was a blast


We moved. Packing everything up and taking it to the next place is an adventure but also a pain. Unpacking it the hardest part. I talked with one family that after a couple of years they still have 4 boxes unpacked. Mihoko and I like to move quickly. We like to have every thing ready to go. This time Pastor Travis and the gang from CC Tokorozawa came over and plowed like I have never seen before. We were moved in two hours. They were vicious in attacking everything. It was awesome. I wish I had more pictures but I can't find the camera. LOL. Mark Bedow also came over and helped. Then after the CCT crew left the Ome Crew showed up with the knock out punch of cleaning up. One of our neighbors took our kids and man my head is still spinning at how fast it was all done. Praise God. Pastor Jonathan came and bless us as well. Then a great family brought dinner over and took the girls home. What a blessing. We have a lot of work to do sorting and unpacking. We are having to be wise as we lost two bedrooms in the move as we have downsized our apartment. God is good and we will be fine. Mihoko's parents arrive Monday and we will be ready for them. Pray for Sunday as it is Easter and we are excited to have our very first Easter Service in there. Thanks CC Tokorozawa and GCF Ome and Mark. God bless you all.

No comments: