Sunday, August 17, 2008

Flying Traviese






Calvary Chapel Tokorozawa had a Baptism in Okutama on Saturday the 16th. We enjoyed the cool river to the humid climate of Japan. There was a rock that had a 3 foot step and a 6-7 foot one. We had the baptism where 4 people were baptized including my son Nathan. It was glorious as people were declaring before not only our church but there was a big crowd at the riverside. Many were partying and drinking. They were able to observe the Baptism witness of the inward change the Lord has done inside their soul. After the Baptism we had some good BBQ Burgers and Squid. Then we watched as Pastor Travis climbed up to the highest point and then with gymnastic grace flip his 4X Large Frame beautifully into the river. We were all surprised. I in my flesh tried to compete and well I am very bruised in my body and my pride. God is good we had a fun time. We were blessed with good sunny weather all day until the end when the clouds rolled in and it poured rain like a Florida Squall for 10 minutes and we all ran grabbing everything and laughed all the way. Praise God it was a great day for the CCT Family.

No comments: