Monday, August 25, 2008

More Picts from the CCT VBS






Hey yall, I just received some picts from a family that went with us to the VBS. So I just want you to know it was really hot and I was tired. I laid down on a bench with an ice-cream in one hand then Rachel had to go to the restroom so I held her icecream until she got back. Of course I couldn't let it drip all down my arm. I probably shouldn't post this picture because it looks bad. Anyway you can see we had fun. We went to a zoo in Kichijoji for kids and the first pict is from a kids museum in Shibuya. The last photo is me with Kenta Yokota he was just baptized in July and his wife in August so pray for the yokota's to grow well in the Lord. We have started home school and it is fun. It is taking us a while to prepare being green in the material. We almost needed to plan two weeks out for the whole semester. Anyway the kids are loving the special attention they get from their parents.

No comments: