Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Love from Home

What a blessing today we received some love from someone special back home. I don't want to rob them of their blessing but praise God we are blessed. I am showing some of the items we got. The kids and I are wanting to eat the Mac and Cheese right away. Shhhh, don't tell them I had the cookies. Mihoko had to tear them out of my hands as I was like a madman devouring the spoils of a big game hunt. Like the children of Israel with the flesh in their mouths of the quail so was I with the home made chocolate cookies. I know how cookie monster feels now. I blew a week of calorie counting in five minutes. I gave up on today.

Hey you back home thank you so much for the wonderful blessings. Your heart has brought us great joy and I believe the Father is well pleased too. God bless you.

No comments: