Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nathan got blessed






Nathan got blessed by someone from home. He is so happy. Look at that candy so much for my calorie counting. There is a saboteur a foot. My diet has died again. In the box were those Easter Peanut Butter Eggs covered in Chocolate. The kids are not big fans and Mihoko just doesn't like the PB taste so I get to be the beneficiary. Oh I am enjoying them so much. I pray for Jesus to come quickly so I can get a new heavenly body and not fight my flesh. The DS game made him so happy. I should just return the gifts I got him as they are shelved for a while. Anyway, God bless you for the blessing you have given to Nathan. He says he loves you so much but I truly believe it is because it's you and not the gifts you give. Although you rock in his mind.

No comments: